Thursday, July 9, 2009

2009/2010 Stampin' Up! idea book & catalog

Sorry for my long absence...I guess with the kids out of school, dance competition coming up, and other activities time has just gotten away from me! But, I am back...I definately missed posting daily and I haven't been as creative as I would like to be. I will be posting again Monday-Friday regularly.

I am in love with the new Stampin' UP! In Colors...here is a little preview of some of the colors, if you haven't already seen them. The soft suede is gorgeous, melon mambo very bright and fun, and also in this card you will find the crushed curry which is an awesome yellow tone also the designer series paper on this card is the Razzleberry Lemonade...I love it it coordinates perfectly with the Razzle Dazzle stamp set on this card!

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do, until tomorrow with a new project!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: