Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Beginnings!

New Beginings!
Here we are January 6, 2010....Sale-A-Bration has started this is where you earn a free item for every $50 in SU! merchandise you purchase including purchases from the 2010 ocassions mini catalog! I LOVE FREE STUFF!!! On the right side bar of my blog you can download these 2 catalogs and check them out right now. There are so many great new products, like our new clear mount stamp sets, or how about our new design punches...I can't decide what I am more excited about, not to mention all the new papers and stamp sets and accessories! I can't wait to start creating as soon as my order arrives on my door step. I am thrilled for the beginning of a new year and to start fresh, this brings me much excitment, I am busy planning my new workshops and classes...and preparing for my upcoming event with my Glitter Girls Hostess Club (I love this great group of ladies!). My schedule of events will be posted on Sunday this upcoming weekend. If you are interested in hosting your own workshop and earning free Stampin' Up! products contact me today to schedule, I look forward to being creative with you!
Happy Stamping,
Heather

No comments: