Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Handmade gift idea


I love to receive handmade gifts, and my favorite thing to do is to create gifts for my family and friends! This is a 5"x7" frame I picked up from a discount store. I took the insides out and created this "Family Frame"! I used all Stampin' Up! products starting with Bella Rose designer series paper, Dress Up Ribbon Originals, Big Shot Top Note Die & Naturally Serif, Pretties Kit, and one of my all time favorite stamp sets All in the Family & Family Accessories! This makes a great gift for any family, just stamp the family members and embellish...and remember to coordinate colors to match their home so they can display this great gift, happy stamping!

1 comment:

Aprile said...

I love your Blog. Maria shared it with me. She said it was okay that I copy what every you post. lol....Maria made me say that.
Keep up the good work. Aprile