Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just Jawing...

Stampin' Up! has a wide variety of stamp sets, I am sure they have something for everyone! This set is called Just Jawing and makes great cards for teens. In the card above I used the Rockabilly Specialty designer series paper (Printed gloss design) did you know that this months special is buy 3 packs of SU! designer series paper or 12" x 12" textured cardstock and you get to pick a pack for FREE! I heat embossed the the words using our heat and stick powder and fine galaxy red glitter...this card is super sparkly!
Just Jawing has a coordinating wheel called Scary Skulls, above I embossed them on the bottom of this card using white emboss powder.

More Rockabilly Specialty designer paper, there are 2 sides to each sheet, I love the glossiness of the paper...wish you could see the beauty of it in the pictures.
In the card above the skull, and "YOU ROCK" sentiment was heat embossed with SU! gold emboss powder as for the stars I used SU! heat & stick powder with SU! Fine Galaxy gold glitter and the black stripped paper in the back is from SU! Rockabilly designer series paper the darker stripes are actually shinny, I love the result looks like a Rock Star card! ....I hope you ENJOY what I have shared with you today! Happy Stamping...

No comments: