Monday, May 18, 2009

Pacific Point & Basic Black


Sorry I haven't posted over the weekend it just got away from me! It was my birthday and my mom, sister, family friends, and my family helped me celebrate we BBQ'd and swam, basicially relaxed the day away it was GREAT!


Todays, card is made using the polish stone technique with Stampin' Up! In Colors Pacific Point, Baja Breeze and Gold re-inker. The cardstock is glossy white, pacific point, & basic black, I added some gold brads to bring the gold out in the polished stone. I really love this color combination they look sharp together. I have heat embossed the images from the Fresh Cuts stamp set...boy do they pop of the card....hope you enjoy, Happy Stamping....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather,
Happy Birthday!!! Miss you, Maria