Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Paperbag Scrapbook

This is a project I put together for Volunteer Appreciation Week at my daughters school. This project was for a group of people that have never stamped (I know, I Know, can you believe there are people out there that have never held a stamp in their had...sigh of sadness...LOL!) so I wanted this project to showcase the versatility of Stampin' Up!, which I think has something for everyone, and WOW them too. On the cover I used the Friendly Word wheel and Friends 27-7 stamp set. I love the way it came out.
On this first section I again used the Friends 24-7 stamp set, a little Parisian Breeze Specialty paper, the new scalloped oval, and a little pretties kit.

Here I used Sweet Always dsp, Pumpkin Pie, and Regal Rose. Stamps Flight of the Butterfly, and Inspired by Nature (currently on the dormit list).


On this last bit we used the stamp set Fifth Avenue Floral with the In Colors, and Chocolate Chip, and the Stampin Up! Manhatttan Flower Textured Impressions Die. I had a great time teaching these people who came in saying they were'nt crative and they left saying "Wow that was fun and easy". All of their projects came out beautiful, I was proud! Happy Stamping....



No comments: